Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Those mooring auctions…

I have noticed space that has not been auctioned. I noticed the space two years ago, but only one space has been auctioned, and that was at Christmas time. The other still hasn’t been advertised. I realise it is possible that someone else is paying for the other mooring and not living on it, but all the evidence suggests that isn’t the case.  I also know that someone else has observed the same situation.

I know there has been much discussion about the drip feeding of moorings, and to a certain extent I can see the point of it, but when an area is heavily policed and there are moorings that people would LOVE to pay for that are lying vacant, surely something is going wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home